We had an amazing 21 Days of Prayer of Fasting. Just because our 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting event has ended don’t let your prayer time end. Continue to dedicate your time to God and watch him move in your life.
If you have a testimony of how God has moved in your life please share your story and inspire others.
Our Prayer Focus this Month
- Our country and state leaders (Proverbs 29:18, Proverbs 28:2, Proverbs 21:1, Proverbs 29:2)
- Vision of the Church (Habakkuk 2:2)
- Pray for souls to be saved in our community. (Acts 4:4, Matthew 9:37-38)
- God’s Glory be manifested in our church, city, and surrounding area. (Haggai 2:9, Acts 2:17)
- Pray for the people of LCC to have a greater hunger and a closer relationship with God. (Hebrews 11:1, Romans 4:20, Matthew 5:6)
- Skilled laborers to come to LCC to help us grow our campus. (Exodus 35:10)
- New Building Project – Favor with the City of Troy, Community, and Contractors. Timely process and provision for the project. (Prov. 3:4, Philippians 4:19)
Friday in the Church sanctuary from 7:00-8:00 PM Saturday in your home Sunday in the Church conference room from 8:00-9:00 AM
Friday in the Church sanctuary from 7:00-8:00 PM
Saturday in your home
Sunday in the Church conference room from 8:00-9:00 AM
- Call-in phone number: 641-715-3670
- Call-in access code: 937796
- Once you are on the call please announce yourself ~ unless prayer has started.
- Please put your phone on mute after announcing yourself (This helps with background noise)
- Pastors will lead prayer, you can pray in the Spirit and agree with the prayers.
Prayer is the Backbone Supporting the Vision of the Church.
We believe in the power of prayer. In prayer, through faith and unity of heart, we expect to see blessing, refreshing, and a flood of God’s presence in our church, community, state, nation, and in Israel. We hold a 21 Days of Prayer event in January of each year.